Medway & DGS Mental Health User Voice Project (MHUV) Feedback
Do you live in Medway or the DGS area (Dartford, Gravesham & Swanley) and be happy to share your experience/s of local services that you've accessed for support with your mental health or services that have had an impact on your mental health?
If so, we would like to hear your feedback, whether it be a comment, compliment or concern.
Below are some examples of services we would like to hear about
• GP Surgery
• Community Mental Health Team
• Talking Therapies
• Inpatient Support/Hospitals
• Voluntary Sector Organisations
• Drug and Alcohol Services
• Autism Support
• Dual Diagnosis
• Housing Services
• Local Council
• Job Centre
• Telephone Support (Samaritans, Mental Health Matters, SHOUT, etc)
• Kent and Medway Safe Havens
• Schools, Colleges, Universities
• Alzheimer’s Support
• Support for parents/carers of those with a mental health issue
What we do with your feedback?
All feedback is submitted anonymously to EK360 who collate all comments from across Kent and Medway. They then report this to the Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG’s) who fund the health services and service providers, so that they can build a better picture, identify gaps in services and improve the support that is available.
We need your feedback to shape services for the future!
Thank you for your time and help to improve mental health services for everyone for the future 😊